Large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch. The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions. Optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on. Asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. H profile:ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio. Protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three locking systems, each for different situations: SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments. BALL-LOCK: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening. TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: 85g. TRIACT-LOCK: 90g. BALL-LOCK: 90g. Major axis strength: 27kN. Minor axis strength: 8kN. Open gate strength: 8kN. Gate opening: 28mm (Screw), 27mm (Ball). Guarantee: 3 years. Certification(s): CE EN 12275. Material(s): aluminum