Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue. With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed for optimal attachment of a PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp, a VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Excellent protection for work at height: shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell. strong chinstrap (greater than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head. CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam. Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use: PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots). Headlamp with elastic headband (positioning clips. VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts). Hearing protection (side slots)
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm. Weight: 455 g. Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492 *, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C. Manufacturer's Guarantee: 3 years. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.