REACTIVE LIGHTING technology now maximizes performance of the TIKKA, the standard in compact headlamps. Light output adapts instantly to the environment and is optimized to guarantee the chosen burn time. The mixed beam gives the advantage of lighting adapted to close-range vision and to moving around (from 7 to 170 lumens, from 2 to 65 meters). The rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with USB connection is suitable for frequent use. Two independent switches simplify usage: One for lighting mode (REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING), the other to choose between the three lighting levels; Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage. Comfortable headband is easy to adjust. Two-part construction at the back of the head for excellent support during dynamic activities. Customized burn time with OS by Petzl software, free for download at www.petzl.com/OS. Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH, with the battery case (not included).
- 170 LUMEN: maximum output
- REACTIVE LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY: headlamp automatically adjusts brightness to the needs of the user
- THREE LIGHT MODES: max power, standard, and max autonomy
- EASY TO USE: simple push-button system for quick lighting mode selection
- RECHARGEABLE: no need to carry around extra batteries. Headlamp runs on an 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer battery with an integrated USB port for convenient charging