Openable even when attached to the anchor, the PRO pulley is designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems. The side plate that locks under load, the large-diameter sheave and the high efficiency sealed ball bearings make a pulley that is well suited for handling heavy loads.
- High-efficiency loss-proof pulley. Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems
- The rope can be easily installed even when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- The pulley always stays attached to its connector, making it loss-proof
- Especially suited for handling heavy loads; large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency. side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- Weight: 205 g. Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use. Min. rope diameter : 7 mm. Max. rope diameter : 13 mm. Sheave type : sealed ball bearings. Sheave diameter : 38 mm. Working load : 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN. Breaking strength : 2 x 11 = 22 kN. Efficiency : 95 %