The PANTIN foot ascender is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.
- Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring: used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps
- Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters. Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...) Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot. Easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle. Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Rugged construction: stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion. DyneemaÂ® straps resist abrasion. Available in right- and left-foot versions
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, DyneemaÂ®. Weight: 85 g. Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm. 3 year Manufacturer Guaranty