FEATURES of the Petzl Oscillante Pulley Quick and easy installation due to the swinging side plates Nylon sheave and aluminum side plates for excellent strength to weight ratio The SPECS of the Petzl Oscillante Pulley Weight: 42 g Case Quantity: 12 Rope Diameter: Minimum: 7 mm, Maximum: 11 mm Sheave Diameter: 25 mm Efficiency: 71% Working Load: 4 kN (2 kN on one strand) Breaking Strength: 15 kN Aluminum side plates, nylon sheave Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UIAA ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
- Swing-sided pulley for emergency use
- Quick and easy installation due to swinging side plates
- Nylon sheave and aluminum side plate for excellent strength to weight ratio
- CE/UIAA certified. Efficiency: 71 %. Breaking strength: 15 kN. Working load: 4 kN. Sheave: 25mm
- For use with 7-11mm ropes. Weight 42g