The MYO RXP is the first Petzl headlamp that is programmable, allowing the user to choose the order of constant lighting modes and to precisely adapt light output. To do this, there are three lighting modes, for each of which the user can select the power from among ten possible levels, from 13 to 141 lumens. This feature allows the lamp to be programmed for the type of activity and the length of use. Maximum power lighting would be suited for a short night run, for example; less powerful lighting would help preserve battery life and would therefore be ideal for a multi-day trek. This headlamp has Boost mode (205 lumens) and a strobe mode that can be programmed. It is compatible with lithium batteries to optimize performance, even at low temperatures. The Wide Angle lens offers the option of switching instantly from a focused beam to a wide beam when necessary.
- Headlamp has an emergency flashing mode
- Programmability feature allows the headlamp to be adjusted to the type of activity and length of use that suits the user's needs
- Maximum power lighting works well for activities like a short night run; less powerful setting helps preserve battery power for a multi-day trek
- Compatible with lithium batteries to optimize performance, even at low temperatures
- Wide angle flip lens offers the option of switching instantly from a focused beam to a wide beam