Backpack for single-day multi-pitch climbing. The BUG backpack is designed for single-day multi-pitch rock climbing, and is perfect for everyday uses. Suitable for carrying gear on the approach and when climbing (hydration system, food, clothing, shoes). It is designed to offer the best possible comfort: minimum bulk, freedom of shoulder movement, foldaway waistbelt, high carrying position for unobstructed access to harness.
- Compact, ergonomic shape for maximum mobility during climbing or everyday use: 18 liter volume for transporting equipment. Compact shape is snug against the back
- Accessorization for mountain activities or everyday use: Side compression straps. Adjustable strap for attaching a rope to the top of the pack. Adjustable sternal strap ensures the pack is stable when climbing
- Wide exterior pocket, interior compartment for hydration system or laptop, wallet pocket, topo pocket in back of pack. Foldaway waistbelt.
- Very durable: bottom and sides lined with high-tenacity fabric
- Volume: 18 liters. Weight: 525 g. Material(s): nylon. Guarantee: 3 years