The BASIC is a compact ascender that offers excellent grip for rope ascents. The lower attachment hole is large enough to hold the carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Compact ascender with excellent grip. Can be used for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system??
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)?
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Lower attachment hole large enough for two carabiners (lanyard and foot loop. Upper connection hole for guiding the rope
- Weight: 85 g. Rope: for use with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm. Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA