The ASPIR is a comfortable harness that offers many of the advantages of our high-end harnesses: padded waistbelt and leg loops, a reinforced tie-in point and equipment loops. Its low bulk and large range of adjustability also make it great for mountaineering and glacier travel. A great harness too for via ferrata and adventure parks.
- Adjustable harness with padded waistbelt and leg loops. High-density foam leg loops and waistbelt with soft lining are comfortable with minimal bulk
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn, and allow the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons. The DoubleBack buckles ensure quick and easy adjustment
- Single Dyneema-reinforced tie-in point for increased durability. Two flexible equipment loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack. Detachable leg loop elastics. Leg loops and waistbelt are color coded to facilitate donning.
- Sizes are color coded for easy equipment management for guide services and group programs. Material(s): nylon webbing, polyester and Dyneema attachment point, polyethylene/EVA foam, closed-cell foam padding, 3D woven polyester mesh. Certification(s): CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
- Size 0: black webbing with blue stitching. Waist Belt: 53-72 cm. Leg Loops: 40-58 cm. Weight: 420 g. Size 1: black webbing with red stitching. Waist Belt: 68-94 cm. Leg Loops: 48-62 cm. Weight: 450 g. Size 2: black webbing with yellow stitching. Waist Belt: 86-110 cm. Leg Loops: 57-70 cm. Weight: 485 g.