The Petzl AM'D Triact-lock Aluminum carabiner is a D shaped carabiner with a large gate opening. It is excellent for connecting devices to a harness or at the end of a lanyard. Its shape resists cross loading well. Extremely secure utilizing a triple-action opening.Triact-lock system automatically locks the gate, and requires the sleeve to be pulled up and turned and then pushed in to be unlocked..Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use.Made in France.
- Asymmetric shape for an exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- When loaded, the carabiner is oriented in the optimal working axis.
- Keylock System for (snag-free body / gate interface) facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves