The AVAO BOD fall arrest, work positioning, and rescue harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOLs and TOOLBAG pouches. The AVAO BOD harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. Designed for comfort in any situation: - X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. - semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension - foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders Practical adjustment: - waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment - available with leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles or FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves - fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging Facilitates carrying and organization of tools: - Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath - four CARITOOL tool holder retainers - four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch Less traumatizing post-fall position: - in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Retainers allow CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches to be attached.
- Six equipment loops on the sides and rear of the waistbelt. They are shaped to facilitate clipping carabiners.
- Shoulder straps with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for easier harness adjustment.
- The dorsal construction is X-shaped to more completely envelop the user. This design optimally distributes pressure in order to ensure great comfort during prolonged suspension.
- Comes in European (European standards) and international (North American and European standards) versions; international versions have a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired