With an integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp, the AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness was designed for greater comfort during rope ascents. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The AVAO BOD CROLL FAST also facilitates carrying and organization of tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOLs and TOOLBAG pouches. The AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending ropes Built for comfort: - X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. - semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension - foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders - attachment points for installing a PODIUM seat for use in prolonged suspension Practical adjustment: - waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment - leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves - fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging Facilitates carrying and organization of tools: - Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath - four CARITOOL tool holder retainers - four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch Less traumatizing post-fall position: -in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- The dorsal construction is X-shaped to more completely envelop the user. This design optimally distributes pressure in order to ensure great comfort during prolonged suspension.
- Shoulder straps with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for easier harness adjustment.
- Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp. The shoulder-strap/waistbelt connector is equipped with a captive bar to inhibit connector rotation.
- Two attachment points allow a PODIUM seat to be added, for greater comfort during prolonged suspension.
- Comes in European (European standards) and international (North American and European standards) versions; international versions have a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired