The Omni-Block combines a swivel and pulley into one tool, and incorporates a unique sideplate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor. Traditionally, a pulley is connected to a swivel by a carabiner. However, the Omni eliminates the need for the carabiner, reducing length and pieces of equipment in the rigging system. The short length of the Omni is important when used in high-angle, confined space or other space-sensitive rigging environments. The reduced weight of the Omni will make hauling your gear easier. Additionally the Omni sideplate can be opened without detaching from the carabiner. Traditional pulleys require removing from the carabiner to change the rope. With the Omni, the user is able to do this while the pulley is still secured.
- Rated to 18,000lbs MBS (80Kn)
- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor and loaded
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain.
- Large Size: 7 1/2" x 3 1/2" 1 1/4"
- Sheave Dia.: 2.6" (66mm) WLL: 20kN Weight: 1.9lbs (850gm) Max Rope: 0.5" (13mm)